Monday, October 22, 2007

Random

Its been a pretty busy month for me throughout September and October...with

Adventurun

Financial Accounting Assignment

Economics

Business Plan

Tapah Camp Committee

One after another... i've been goin through internal exhaustion where the world seems to be a routine to me... where nothing else matters... just to finish them and accomplish them. But, I have found my source of strength again. No matter if the world now comes crashing in, I will never never never give up... life is too short for me to sober over past events and mixed feelings.

I may have strayed from my path, but , I will find my way back a step at a time! Never let me go!!
Additional stuff:

Caught in an uphill battle,
May your light shine,
Never look back,
As victory is in your name,
With Jesus overcoming all the shame,
Where His love goes beyond all fame.

Look on high,
With the ground at your feet,
And the sky your limit.
Shed every hurtful tear,
And go beyond all fears,
To receive an ultimate cheer.
~GUD LUCK~

~me wif rachel.. .watched Bourne ultimatum.. thx for the cap~ love it...awesome~

Neways: Birthday wishes


HAPPY 19TH BDAY VOOI LOON!!!!!! Have a blessed year ahead and keep on rockin


HAPPY Belated 19th B'day SUET YEN!!!!!! ONE of the best gals in TBS!!!! Have an awesome year..

No comments: