Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Happy 19th bday Claryn!!!! She is ONE of the best gals in Tbs...happie???? hehe overall a rocking chic...


I'm just tired of everything...but heck, life without a challenge is not worth living. Never OVERCOMMIT in life!!!!Just take things at your own pace. Let me not lose my passion and strength. One step at a time.

Duno why I just had a small conversation with Yihua and Seok Yee online. hehe i kinda been caught up tht i forgotten how naggy yihua can be:p..hehe jus jk..glad to have an awesome fren like her....Seok Yee corrupted dy!!!! watchin sum sick minded anime...School Days...hehe jus jk...its not how violent the show is..its how the viewer perceive it to be...

Well Its like both are like back to back conversations but sumhow it helped made my night in a way:p..thx..

back to business plan!!! full force!!! Capital Youth

No comments: