Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hey 2010

Hey ya'll!

Back to my blog after abandoning it for like 4 months!

Anyways it not like i have any active readers :P

so chill only..

Let me update you on my life in the past 4 months:

I have officially graduated as of Dec 22nd 2009, but my graduation ceremony will be on the 6th of July 2010,
MARK YOUR CALENDAR'S PPL!
hehe jus jkss..
ive got a full set of graduation gear ready:
Sf's shirt
hun's tie
vivi's cologne

At the start of Jan 2010,
I joined HSBC on an internship fr 3 months.
And it just came to an end last week.
A glimpse and it has already been 3 months.

I have also started to take up a coaching course.
Alot of ppl in my field of study have all gone ahead
with professional papers like CPA.
Well I am the odd one out taking up coaching,
But well,
it is the road less taken.

I am also taking up chinese classes
to help improve my ability to listen and write
basic Mandarin. This are the things I NEED
to do in order to realise my Exchange overseas.

Short term goals:
1) Swimming consistently
2) Catch up with my Tele classes
3) Continue self learning for Chinese
4) Catch up with guitar self learning







(At the back of my head, I would really wish she could come
That night, it felt ever so real, that smile, that voice,
Argh... hate dreams!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Τhere. I found youг blog usіng msn.
Тhis is a very wеll ωrittеn article.
I will make sure tο bοokmaгk it and come
back tο гeаd more of your useful info.
Тhanks for thе post. I'll certainly return.

Take a look at my page :: juicing for colds

Anonymous said...

An inteгеsting dіscussion is wοrth comment.
Ι do thinκ that you οught to publish
morе about thiѕ subjесt, it might not be a taboo matter but geneгally
ρeople don't speak about such topics. To the next! Kind regards!!

my site - watermelon juice recipe