Friday, November 6, 2009

Swan Lake in Adelaide



Yesterday in the midst of my exams preparation
I went ahead with a friend to catch the
Swan Lake performed by the Russian Ballet.
They have performed all over Australia and even the world.

Swan Lake is about a story combining magic,
love and betrayal.
I used to watch the VCD with my sis as a kid.
I bet she would have enjoyed it.

At first I had the impression was ballet was gonna be a little boring.
BUT, i was so wrong.

With every move and toe standing thing.
You can see their enjoyment and determination to put on a good show.
I can really sensed that how the crow influenced their performance.
The evil Genius in the show was really outstanding in my opinion.
Princess Odette was CHUN. She span SOO SOO SOOO many times.. awesome solo performances at times.
The prince was jus dam ngah pek

Overall:
Pau De Deux + Tchaikovsky = BRAVO!

Well to end the night, it was a friend's bday!

HaPpY b'DaY
Doo
onnnnkkkeeeyyyyyy



No comments: