Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Assignment month!!!!
Itsss gettin crazzziiieee....

Things had happened in the past month that really stirred my emotions to be volatile..like an ocean wave either coming as a small wave or a massive tidal wave... The irregularities in my emotions really affected the way I saw things and my judgment. I was not my usual self.

It was hard to face facts but in this past week, I just felt so uplifted. During an oxygen event lately, a guy shared on no matter how discourage we maybe, God would want us to come back to Him for anything. Be it a form of support, strength or love. As during that time of worship, I draw near to HIm as I felt He started to draw near to me. It was an uplift as I just felt an outflow of a extra weight and baggage in my heart.

This verse really strike me at that moment :

Psalm 46:

10 "Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."



keep the faith

as I just wanna be with you

No comments: