Thursday, September 11, 2008

its been a long long time :p

HaPpY B'dAy YiHuA aka fEi Mui
~have a rocking day~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a very weary week
with BIS 2A
ICBM test
FP presentation
FA2 test
Law Assignment 2A
FP written report
Food convention proposal...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmm
Daf is bit sick,

Heavenly Father, i pray that You'll be by
her side, watch over her and
grant healing upon her
weary and under the weather body.
I pray you bring a whole new
refreshment tomorrow.
Amen


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just suddenly thought of how praying
is something that is really lacking in my life.
So gonna start now,
its almost at the end of the week.
So let this be a verse for me n every1 i know
or reader:

"Help me walk in Your ways and not of my own.

Please come and work in me from the inside out.

Help me get pass this state of unbelief"

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14 (NIV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have the sudden urge to tell this..

Sara if you are reading this..

hehe i miss yu sikit!!!

Whenever i pass by Rakuzen..yumzz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hun, you are my sunshine,
my only sunshine,
you make me happy,
when skies are grey,
you never know dear,
how much i love you,
please dont take my sunshine away.
:)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Babes:

Kristin Bell (Heroes chic)

Elisha Cuthbert!!!! :p

Katherine Hiegel...Grey's hawtie :p



No comments: