Thursday, July 31, 2008

Expressions of five months

My solid

My daffy

My heart

My best friend

It's Daffy, and her greatest fan!! :p
<3

*its been an awesome and wonderful 5 months*

Keep on smiling ^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes jus started and well things are not as
good as they may appear. The time table sucks and the
lecturers are one of a kind. But these are just excuses
I am giving myself.. I know what i need to do
and where i need to head.
But will I step up to the plate
and prove my worth?
Only time will tell....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passion is just a couple of days away.
Expectancy arises as it approaches.
Like a raging wave that sweeps our youths (plagiarize from daf ^^)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going for MTV Asia Awards
Wonder who will i get the chance to see....

hmm...avril?? any female celeb chics??:p jus jk
i hope i get to see usher tho!
Haha my guy crush
(yu know rite daf ^^)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


back to head to MA Books...its
saturday (8.8.08)
nice number :p
hope its lucki:p

No comments: