Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nothing Compared to You

Over every mountain,

Across every ocean,

Far and wide my search will be,

Till the day my heart is found and set free,


Though they may look my way,

As though they know everything,

From every little word I might say,

It still stands for nothing.


For the one that knows,

Has watched me grown,

From my very first step

To my very last breath.


He is the first and the last,

No one comes before and after Him,

For all that Might,

He embraces us with His Light.


For wherever we may go,

What will happen I may never know,

Never looking back will be my game,

Moving forth and conquering lands praising His name.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me in the kitchen

Dinner:
Left: Potato Salmon Salad
Middle: Grilled Salmon
Right: Fried Sotong

My guinea pig!:p


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday
Kah Kit!!!!!

&

Welcome back
Seok Yee

No comments: