Saturday, February 2, 2008

Switchfoot


Switchftoot live in KL...

Went wif Rachel...

Opening act:
Love me butch Altered frequency

was an awesome time
with great company
and
with songs like:

We are one tonight

Meant to live

Learning to breathe

Happy Yuppie World

Dare you to move

Oh Gravity!

Stars

and many more...




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I am alone,
The world seems so different,
The darkness of men overshadows my heart,
But piercing through all darkness comes His light
and your mighty smile
allows me to embark on this final fight.

Though mountains may arise,
Too high to climb
or too hard to breakthrough,
My prayers will come forth,
With Him leading you by your hand,
I will never let you fall,
Standing up with you through it all.





No comments: