Saturday, February 16, 2008

My 20th phase


I am officially two-zero (20)!!!

Firstly,

Thx for all the wishes!!!

Funniest wish:
Bro, Happy b'day!! You are just one year away from voting M'sia's political future!!!! ^^

An hour before my b'day
we were all coming back from work
it was pretib's last night as well....

we fit SIX ppl in pretib's porsche!!!

damn funny!!!!

His skirting was scratching his tire!!!!

His Proten boleh!!!!

Malaysia pun boleh!!!


My b'day:

Had dinner with Genji and Yito at first
We went to Palate Pelete Restaurant

Genji and me

Yito genji n me


Yito and me

Yito and genji

Sumone emo



After dinner, went mamak wif Pretib, Kah Leong and Randy

Followed by celebrations with my lovely cg:

My 2008 pickup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daffy's present:
Luv the card and the shirt!!

You've been really fantastic, Thx!

Cooking and movie session was awesome!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The one i call Savior:

With a heart so pure,
My heart adores,
Of the one i called I call Savior,
For He breathed me life,
when things din go right,
To help me overcome this current fight.

No comments: