Saturday, January 19, 2008

My first customization:



What ya think?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lights and sounds,
are heard and seen,
but your radiant heart and infectious smile,
makes my search worthwhile.


Upon the surface I may delight,
But blindness appears throughout the night,
Your care and support endless,
Stretches to the day and into the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In time of insecurities, I know I can rely on Him to lead me through:

2 Corinthians 4:6-7

6For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness,"made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

7But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and NOT from us.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thx dearrie. im better dy. =)