Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Day

Happy Halloween folks!!!!!

Morning started off with me heading for Financial Accounting 1 revision lecture. I came on time at 8am..but due to my habit of finding a near carpark, I drag the search till 8.15am. As I did not wanna be a hero and go into the lecture hall with everyone knowing im late. So i just decided not to go for lecture. In the end i went to do Economics...

DONE ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE YEAR AND SEMESTER!!!!!

At 3pm we went to meet En. Johan for our business plan discussion. After that I fetched Sara to POS M'sia...haha takde carpark man..stupid narrow lane..neways after that we went to 1u.hehe thx for temaning me SARA!! went to meet Ms. Jenny..hehe she found out that a gal is going with me for the Ride for Life, hehe she ask am I alright to share room with a girl. But, i suggested its best that we get a different room. She is a gal ma..kena respect her wellbeing.

hehe after that Sara and myself perki F.O.S..hehe spend sum time looking at sum tees.. Sara bought a shirt. Haha after that the funniest thing happened!!! We went TopShop and Topman...i said,"lets go our separate ways la, cya". As I went to try on a jacket, I was on the phone with a friend, so i was in the changin room for almost 15 over mins..hehe it seems that Sara was finding and peeking at the guys section for me. She assumed that my 'SEPARATE WAYS' meant that I ditch her and go home..hehe den she left. After I came out, I went to the gal's section to wait..Den i waited at the gal's changing room entrance.. I talked to the salesperson jagaing there..i described Sara, the person said no such person came in here.. i was waiting for almost 5 to 8 mins!!!!! in the end i called her...Sara said," I'm at the ground floor, where are you? left dy?" I heard..hehe i was like...laughin onli..den go cari her...

we had Gelato...tried 2 scoops each...Mango and durian and cookies..Thx for the ice cream babe..hehe i told her...Sara and Vivian will always dipentingkan.. till ANOTHER person comes in...dey cant replace them, but they will move above them in the kepentingan chart...but still PENTING!!!

Haha den after that, I fetched Sara back home at 7.45pm, i called my parents, it seemed they got taxi fetch them. So i nid not fetch them. After that upon reaching Subang, i took a u turn and head back to SS2 murni to meet Kah Leong and yihua...one of the funniest and chilling yumcha session i ever had wei...

Ghost stories on Halloween night...BEST!!! bulu berdiri... Jesus help me!!! takut..hehe jus jk...

Funny part:

*Yihua blowing nose*
me: Hey you got alot of chendol up your nose. Yellow coloured cendol.
yihua: Nah! Its green in color!!!
(at tht moment i damn zhadou!!!! she actually answered back!!!)

Moving on,
yihua: I told victor, If he since mine is green,
you can eat kaya butter
I can blow my nose on it!
yihua: I also collect alot of wantan for Victor!
(she damn gross wei...this section editted sikit, i heard a part of this)

Scary part:

Sara told sum shit ass scary shits...ask me if you wanna know....she is the BEST STORYTELLER WEI!!! all bulu berdiri wei...*wind breeze*

Lookout for:
1) your back
2) annoying songs sang thru your ears.

~Happy Halloween folks~

No comments: