Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tagged by genji-benji

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1) Enjoy life to the fullest
2) Date a model
3) Bungee Jump off twin towers
4) Date a stewardess
5) Sky dive
6) Swim across an ocean
7) kiss my wife???

Seven things you can do
1)Breathe
2)eat
3)read
4)study
5)scream "I love you"
6)
eat chicken rice
7)walk

Seven most repeated phrases or words
1. chill
2. screw you la!
3. f*** you man
4.shuddup la
5.think you damn cool isit
6.you happy can dy
7.you the best la kiez

Three names you go by
1. yeob nosnim
2. boey
3. nosnim
fft!

Three physical things you like about yourself

1) duno
2) duno
3) duno
ry fat fat round round :(

Thee physical things you don't like about yourself
1. my tummy!
2. my eyebags
3. duno also

Three things that scare you:
1. lizards
2) i love violence ;P

Three drinks (alcoholic or non)
1) milo ice
2) ice lemon tea
3) ribena

Three of your everyday essentials

1.my phone
2.my cap
3. the sun

Three things you're wearing right now
1. singlet
2.shorts
3. celebrate life wrist band

Three of your favourite movies (for now)

1. Simpsons
2.Transformers
3.Armageddon

Two truths and a lie ( give it a guess =D )
1. I am a boy
2. I love chicken rice
3. i love 'pretty boys'


Three careers you are considerin or have
1. chicken rice seller
2.manager
3. toilet washer

Three people you would like to see take this quiz now
1)genji
2)soh
3)yit
4) lin
* am forced to answer this :P* genji soh la!!!!!

Labels:



No comments: