Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Random

Do you think is it gay to be carrying a bag??? Not just any bag...but this bag...a DOT DOT FILLED BAG!!!!

I like it..hehe but i get alot of funny replies:

1) damn ah piao wei!!!!
2) auntyish sikit
3) looks more like what zhongli will carry
4) unique bag
5) is it a gal's bag???
6) damn gay la u
7) yu damn brave carry such a bag
8) nice bag

thx for the replies but i still like the bag...the material damn cantek...


so will you step out and shine with that bag??? or hide it and burn it???

Your choice????

~currently hearing : I'll be by edwin mccain...but mine is by goo goo dolls...

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be your love suicide
and I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

~I'll be (extract:chorus)~

What does this song mean to me?

Well it sounds a little creepy..i might like this as a love song, but the chorus creeps me out. It is tough for me to die for my love and devoting my whole life and my values for this one person. It is hard to practice giving all your adoration to one thing.

Well back to FA1...toodles

No comments: